Metasploit Framework Workshop (W5)
Enter a short description of the course, in less than 30 words. Click on text to edit it and
delete this text. Full course description will be added later on.
By the end of this workshop, you will
- Have a fully working lab environment including Firewall, routers, exploitable servers, etc.
- Have a clear understanding and overview of all the tools available on the Metasploit Framework
- Perform advance penetration testing
- Develop and create your own tools on the Metasploit Framework
What you will learn in This Workshop
- Week One
- Deploy a fully sand boxed network running on Virtualbox to do all the testing you need
- Have a fully exploitable server at your disposal
- Configure and use a full functional Checkpoint firewall
- Deploy your Metasploit framework with Kali Linux
- Configure and deploy a fully working Cisco Router
- Grasp basic navigation concepts and commands of the Metasploit Framewwork
- Recreate a fully functional network for present and future testing
No Reviews found for this course.